Quantech Solutions will be exhibting at KTN and SCI’s ‘Turning Data into Decisions in AgriFood’ event on 22 November in London
SCI’s Agrisciences Group and the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) are organising an event at the SCI Headquarters. Details are available on the SCI website (click here).
Please contact Sam Hoste to discuss agrifood data and please make contact at the event.
The focus is on:
- Key needs of the agri-food sector in using data,
- Discuss the existing barriers, and
- Presenting a number of potential solutions and joint initiatives.
- Unblocking the smart food chain – Andrew Loftus, Commercial Director at Hectare Agritech Ltd
- Decision support in harvesting processes – Thilo Steckel and Robert Fillingham, Claas
- Using Big Data to predict emerging risks in the Agri-Food chain – Paul Brereton, Fera
- Data sharing platforms as part of the Digitisation of European Industry (DEI) strategy – David Bisset, iTechnic
- IoT data acquisition, data modelling to support decision making, and publishing FAIR data to support future grower services – Derek Scuffell, Syngenta
- From insight to action – putting big data in the hands of small businesses – Andrew Fearne, University of East Anglia
- How FSA uses data including data governance and ownership – Dr Sian Thomas, Food Standards Agency
- Further details are available on the KTN website (click here) and in the article ‘Harnessing the power of Big Data in Agri-Food supply chains’ (click here)