Innovative business solutions in agrifood and bioscience supply chains
We assist companies commercialise their ideas, apply for grant funding and exploit business opportunities.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can work alongside you, your business and your team to deliver sustainable solutions: there is not one solution and we take time to understand your business needs.
For an informal discussion please telephone (01653 694490) or email Sam Hoste.
We provide a range of services including:
- Strategy (Business strategy and decision making)
- Innovation expertise (Open Innovation and the people aspects of developing an innovation culture)
- Change management (within firms and across supply chains)
- Applying for grants and managing the grant application process
- Knowledge management (How is knowledge managed, exchanged and used to create new knowledge. Knowledge Transfer is a key task for business leaders. It is Innovation communication with staff, customers and suppliers. )
- Value chain management
Core technical skills
We have core technical skills in genetics, animal science, experimental design and statistical data analysis.
- COO for CIELivestock (CIEL), one of the four industry-led new Agritech Centres in the UK, nurturing the project form concept to reality with £27m investment from the UK Government, matched financially by 13 leading UK Universities and currently with some 19+ industry partners
- Using satellite earth observation and weather data to measure grass biomass and predict grass growth
- Breeding companies
- Poultry industry
- Multi-national retailer supply chain
- Various grant funded projects
- Strategic marketing for a scientific society
- National collaborative animal health improvement, and
- International best practices in the primary and processing sectors